- Anna Claire Hodge interviews Tarfia Faizullah
- Zola Acker interviews Karolina Waclawiak
- Jen Schomburg Kanke interviews Catie Rosmurgy
- Jeffery Allen reviews Robert Ostrom’s The Youngest Butcher in Illinois
- Keith McCleary reviews Adrian Van Young’s The Man Who Noticed Everything
- podcasts of readings by Don Bogen and Erica Dawson
NOTA BENE: We are thrilled to see SER contributor Adrienne Celt featured in The Rumpus! Check out her comics there, and then order up a copy of Issue 30.2 where the excellent story, “Classroom,” served as her print debut!
Verse Daily recently featured Rebecca Hazelton’s poem from SER Issue 30.2, “Love Poem for What Is.” Check it out here!
Also in this issue:
One of the features in our subscription-only writer’s regimen for adults is a weekly craft talk by a working author. Here we have a sneak peek from the most recent regimen (to re-run in June) of a craft talk by the noted writer Eric Sasson, author of Margins of Tolerance.
If you’re interested in learning more about our Writer’s Regimen, check out this page, or read this testimonial by the Portland-based writer Liz Prato. Our next re-run will be available for purchase in May 2013.
And finally, in more regimen-related news, we’ve selected a winner from our Spring 2013 regimen contest! Many congratulations are in order for Tomi L. Wiley, and her story, “Winter Break.”